Petzl Newton (International Version)
£126.00 – £138.00
Modular fall arrest harness.
The Petzl NEWTON (International Version) fall arrest harness is comfortable for work and easy to use. It offers ergonomic stowage of MGO connectors and has fall indicators. It is certified to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Comfortable throughout the work day: anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Easy to use:
– colour coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
– sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
– shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
– stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
– fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
– two equipment loops
- Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
- Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium, steel