Petzl Volt Seat
Petzl have extended their professional harness range by introducing a harness dedicated to the energy and telecommunications markets. The Petzl VOLT comes in two models, each tailored specifically to an industry sector. The VOLT for power transmission towers, the VOLT SEAT for telecommunications structures and the VOLT WIND for wind turbines. At the core of each model is a completely new EASYFIT design of fall arrest harness, enabling straightforward and rapid donning with the help of the latest Petzl FAST buckle. This design gives excellent support and enables comfortable progression with rigid rail fall arrest systems. In the event of a fall the ventral attachment, ideally placed whilst climbing, repositions by the release of load sensitive stitching, placing the wearer in a more comfortable, upright position. If attached to one of the other rated attachment points, fall indicators give a clear ‘tell-tale’ sign of a fall, requiring removal of the harness from service. Combine these features with carefully positioned back and lumbar padding, foldable lateral attachment points and ergonomic storage of lanyard hooks on ‘break-away’ parking points and the VOLT WIND adds up to a harness worthy of the Petzl brand.
The Petzl Volt Seat for VOLT harnesses installs in the two side slots of the harness for increased comfort during prolonged suspension.
- Wide seat for working comfortably during suspension
- Comes with two RING OPEN connectors that install in the side slots of the VOLT harness to distribute the load between the waistbelt and seat
- Can be used with a spreader bar to create a central attachment point
- Stows easily in the upper position when not in use
- Side equipment loops allow easy organisation of work tools
- Certification(s): CE EN 358 (with VOLT harness)
- Material(s): polyester, nylon, aluminium
- Weight: 1045 g