Petzl Vulcan Carabiner
£22.32 – £30.60
High-strength steel karabiner.
The Petzl VULCAN carabiner is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The large-capacity asymmetrical shape is ideal for setting multiple anchors. The VULCAN carabiner is available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. VULCAN TRIACT-LOCK is available in European or international versions.
- Steel suitable for harsh conditions
- For use with heavy loads
- Large size for easy attachment of multiple items
- Large opening for connection to thick anchors
- Keylock system helps prevent the carabiner snagging during manoeuvres.
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on SCREW-LOCK version)
- Two locking systems available:
– SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
– TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Also available in black
- Material(s): steel
- Certification: CE EN 362, NFPA 1983 General Use, EAC
- Major Axis Strength: 40 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 16 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 11 kN
- Gate Opening: 29 mm
- Weight: 265 g