The Petzl RESCUCENDER has been a stalwart of the range for over 20 years and has a huge following within the Emergency Services globally. Designed right from the start for use in haul systems, the RESCUCENDER is rope friendly at high loads, and easy to install and remove whatever the situation. Key to this is the ingenious ‘captive cam’, mounted not on a wire but a stainless steel sliding arm. This allows the cam to move clear of the body to allow rope loading, but keeps the cam orientated correctly and makes it easy to slide back in and lock securely. There are two glove friendly safety catches on each side of the body that act directly on the main cam, blocking its route through the alloy body of the RESCUCENDER. A large volume connection eye, enabling connector barrels to rotate through with ease, completes what is a very well thought out package which is sure to be welcomed by all technical users.
- Designed for use in haul systems as a tractor or progress capture device
- Simple to use, and ergonomic:
– openable cam allows installation or removal of the rope clamp at any point on the rope
– independent safety catches on each side of the device allow easy opening while reducing the risk of accidental opening. These safety catches are equipped with an unlocked indicator.
– cam integrated into frame of device to facilitate handling
– large attachment hole to facilitate carabiner rotation
– integrated cam spring helps avoid accidental snagging and increases durability
- Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, nylon
- Weight: 260 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 567 for use with 9 to 13 mm rope
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type B, NFPA 1983 Technical Use, EAC for use with 10 to 13 mm rope