Petzl Pixa 3
Multi-beam headlamp suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision, with CONSTANT LIGHTING technology, 100 lumens.
“The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground.”
Pixa 3 Description
- Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
– worn on the head with the headband;
– attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included);
– placed on the ground.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains.
- Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
– a mode adapted for close range work: wide, uniform beam;
– a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably.
– a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam.
- Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
– automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator);
– knob is easy to use, even with gloves on;
– storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on;
– may be used in explosive environments (ATEX: zone 2/22);
– excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg);
– comfortable and washable elastic headband;
– resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com/PIXA).
- Weight: 160 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide, mixed, focused
- Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes, no maintenance required after immersion)
- Mode 1 (wide) – 20 lumens, 15 metres, 26 hours
- Mode 2 (mixed) – 60 lumens, 45 metres, 6.5 hours
- Mode 3 (focused) – 100 lumens, 90 metres, 3.5 hours
Reference: E78CHB 2
Certifications: CE, ATEX: Zone 2/22, ANSI/NEMA FL1
Guarantee: 3 years