Litter for confined spaces.
The Petzl NEST litter was developed in partnership with the French national caving rescue organisation. It allows a victim to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle. It is therefore suitable for all technical rope rescue, particularly in confined spaces.
- Allows the victim to be transported horizontally, vertically or at an angle, to adapt to irregular or narrow terrain
- Petzl Nest has a complete body harness integrated in it to secure the victim. Colour coded to avoid any installation error
- DoubleBack self-locking buckles for quick, easy adjustment
- Smooth, rigid plastic bottom ensures good sliding
- Foam padding provides comfort for the victim’s back
- Rigid stays can be removed to reduce bulk during access
- Material(s): TPU, nylon, polyethylene, aluminium
- Weight: 12800 g
- Dimensions: 200 × 50 × 5 cm