Petzl Cordex Gloves
Lightweight belay/rappel gloves.
The Petzl Cordex gloves are lightweight belay/rappel gloves combine the durability of a work glove with the precise fit and dexterity of a thinner glove. Double-layered leather protects the palm and other high-wear areas. The back is made of abrasion resistant, breathable stretch nylon, ensuring comfort and fit. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
- Natural, high-quality leather
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back made of breathable stretch nylon
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Available in size XS – XL, black or beige
- Material(s): goat skin leather, stretch nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388 (3133), EAC
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large