14 mm resin anchor, especially suited for soft rock.
The Petzl Bat’inox is a 14mm x 100mm forged stainless-steel glue-in bolt with a textured stem for better application and adhesion of resin. This item comes as a pack of 10 (single units not sold separately). In order to make full use of the Petzl Bat’inox anchor, you’ll need the Petzl Ampoule Bat’inox resin glue.
- Material(s): forged stainless steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 959
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Granite, gneiss higher than 80 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Hard limestone higher than 80 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Limestone and medium sandstone 80 MPa to 45 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Soft rock (soft sandstone, limestone) lower than 45 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Very high quality concrete (civil engineering structure) higher than 50 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Medium quality concrete from 25 to 50 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Length: 10 cm
- Drilling depth: 10-10.5 cm
- Drilling diameter: 16 mm
- Type of installation: G103AA00 glue (or other glues approved by Petzl)
- Suggested drying time: 40 min -> 10 h
- Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa: 25kN
- Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa: 15kn
Please note: Times are given for Petzl Ampoule Bati’nox glue, so times may vary depending on the glue used and on the external environment.