Lyon Dyneema Webbing Lanyard
£11.00 – £21.00
Dyneema webbing lanyard. EN 354.
The Lyon Dyneema Webbing Lanyard is a static webbing lanyard made in a range of fixed lengths. These lanyards are manufactured from 15mm wide dyneema webbing with sewn eyes in each end, making them useful where a lightweight, flexible connection is needed.
Typical applications include work restraint and work positioning, especially in the outdoor environment where weight and bulk are a concern.
- Lightweight and compact
- Sewn eyes at each end
- CE marked and certified to EN354
- These webbing lanyards are NOT designed to absorb energy
- On their own they must not be used to arrest a fall
- Webbing lanyards conforming to EN354 must be used in conjunction with an energy absorber (e.g. EN355) for fall arrest
- It is mandatory that the combined length of lanyard, absorber and connectors does NOT exceed 2 metres when used for fall arrest