First Aid Training
ABOUT FIRST AID TRAINING WITH RIG SYSTEMS
RIG Systems can provide first aid training courses to groups and individuals throughout the UK.
Since 2001, RIG Systems has regularly worked with local authorities, members of the public and companies in industries including Police, Fire, Ambulance, Education, Construction, Extractive and more, so we can usually relate to your place of work and the challenges therein. This means courses as far as possible can feel more relevant to you and your workforce.
Our courses are a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical sessions delivered by trainers with extensive live operational experience in a number of emergency fields, and are designed to give you the ability and practical confidence to carry out effective first aid should the need arise.
We provide flexible training courses that vary in length to suit your requirements; including 1 and 3 day first aid courses.
- FA001: QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
- FA002: QA Level 3 First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (RQF)
- FA003: QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
- FA004: QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- FA005: QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- FA006: QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (RQF)
- FA007: QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (RQF)
- FA008: QA Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis
- FA012: Forestry First Aid + F (QAR)