WH010: Work at Height PPE Inspection
- £116.50 + VAT
- Lunch is included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
Employers, the self-employed, and any person that controls the issue of work at height PPE and FPE.
Candidates should have a good operational knowledge of this type of equipment.
- Regulations (PUWER, LOLER, WAHR and PPE)
- Selection criteria
- Inspection theory and practical
- Control procedures
- Inspection criteria
- Record keeping
- Be proficient to thoroughly examine and inspect their fall currently used fall protection equipment in accordance with best practice and current manufacturer’s guidance.
- Possess an understanding of current health and safety legislation in relation to height related PPE.
- Have a detailed understanding of equipment inspection, maintenance and disposal documentation/procedures, as specified in Working at Height Regulations 2005.
Delivery method and assesment
- Theory paper
- Practical examination