CS003: Level 2 Award in Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (6150-03)
- With City & Guilds certification: £545.50 + VAT
- Lunch is included in the course price.
Who is this course for?
Aimed at persons who are required to make or control entry into high risk (NC4) confined spaces.
Due to the physical nature of the course, candidates must have a reasonable level of fitness and will be required to complete a self-declaration of fitness to train (if unsure, please contact us).
The minimum age for candidates is 18 years.
To ensure confined space workers have up-to-date knowledge and skills to enable them to:
- Prepare to work safely in high risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use self-contained open circuit breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
Delivery method and assesment
Lectures and practical elements. The course assessment is by short written test and a heavy emphasis on continuous practical assessment.
Valid for 3 years
This course complies with the City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (6153-03 - Water and 6153-53 – Non water).