Confined Space Training
ABOUT CONFINED SPACE TRAINING WITH RIG SYSTEMS
We can help duty holders and managers meet the requirements of the Confined Spaces Regulations 1997 no matter their area of responsibility. All our courses can be offered with City and Guilds accreditation and can be tailored to meet specific site requirements. Our Confined Space Access and Rescue (CONSAR) courses are designed to meet the requirements of the mines and extraction industries.
These courses will be delivered at our unique training centre near Okehampton, Devon, where we can safely introduce the learner to environments that range from heavy industrial to large scale tunnels and purpose-built confined space unit.
- CS001: Level 2 Award in Working in Low Risk Confined Spaces (6150-01)
- CS002: Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Top Man) (Entrant) (6150-02)
- CS003: Level 2 Award in Working in High Risk Confined Spaces (6150-03)
- CS004: Level 3 Award in Emergency Rescue and Recovery of Casualties from Confined Spaces (6150-05)
- CS005: Level 2 Award in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces (Top Man) (Non-Entrant) (6150-06)
- CS006: Level 3 Award in Top Man Persons for High Risk Confined Spaces (6150-14)
- CS007: Confined Space Access and Rescue including Working at Height (CONSAR)
- CS008: Confined Space Access and Rescue Refresher
- CS009: Advanced CONSAR with SCBA
- CS055: BAE - Managing Confined Spaces
- CS057: Cement & Lime Managing Confined Spaces