GWOWAHR: GWO Working at Height Refresher
- £240 + VAT
Who is this course for?
Delegates required to work at height in the course of their duties using a range of equipment and techniques including rope access, work positioning and fall arrest specific to Wind Turbine Technicians.
The aims of this course shall give the participants the necessary basic knowledge and skills through theoretical and practical training to use basic PPE and perform safe work at heights and safe and comprehensive basic rescue from heights in a remote wind turbine environment in accordance with BST Module Working at Heights.
A theoretical and practical course covering:
- Hazards and Risks associated with Working at Heights
- Current National and Global Legislation
- PPE reviews and proper inspections
- Harness fitting and how often they should be globally approved (EU, UK, USA Etc)
- Maintenance of PPE
- Vertical fall arrest systems and fall arrest lanyards
- Work positioning lanyards
- Backup systems for exercises
- Practical exercises
- Emergency procedures