GWOFAWR: GWO Fire Awareness Refresher
- £108 + VAT
All personnel participating in Basic Safety Training shall be medically fit and capable of fully participating.
Training providers shall have a procedure that requires Delegates to sign a statement stating that they are medically fit to participate in the safety training and that they do not suffer from any medical illness or are under influence of any narcotic substance or alcohol.
Delegates’ signatures testifying to their medical fitness shall be collected prior to the start of the basic safety training course.
Furthermore, Delegates shall have created a personal Delegate profile in WINDA and provide their own WINDA ID prior to completing the BST training.
A theoretical and practical course covering:
- Personal responsibilities of employees and the self-employed
- Global and National Legislation
- Overview of relevant standards & guidance
- Fire combustion and Fire spread
- Hazards and risks relating to fires within the Wind industry
- Fire prevention and extinguishing
- Risk assessments and control measures for Fire Awareness
- Firefighting equipment used within the Wind industry
- Emergency procedures and safety instructions
- Health and Safety procedures and rules