Work at Height Training
ABOUT WORK AT HEIGHT TRAINING WITH RIG SYSTEMS
RIG Systems have been delivering work at height training since 2001 and always ensure that in addition to providing practical easy to use solution based training our packages meet current best practice and regulations. Just as importantly we ensure the training and end product is the right work at height solution for your workforce both in terms of compliance and adoption by the attendees.
We can help duty holders meet the requirements of the work at height 2005 regulations no matter their area of responsibility and our non IRATA courses can be tailored to meet specific site requirements and can often be delivered at the clients sites which can help the learner to relate to their own workplace, we ensure as far as possible that your students are paired with a trainer that can relate to your workplace and their specific day to day work at height issues.
We provide a wide range of training courses covering everything from ladder safety to tower crane evacuation.
- WH001: Slope Worker Safety
- WH002: One Day Working at Height
- WH003: Class A1 Anchor Bolt Installation
- WH004: Equipment Inspection Competent Persons
- WH005: Emergency Evacuation and Self Rescue
- WH006: Personal Fall Arrest
- WH007: Fall Arrest Rescue and Recovery
- WH008: Half Day Working at Height
- WH009: Managing Work at Height
- WH010: Work at Height PPE Inspection
- WH011: Safe Use of Portable Ladders
- WH012: Roof Top Safety
- WH013: Tower Climber Advanced
- WH014: Basic Tower Climber
- WH015: Tower Rescue and Recovery