High strength, very high efficiency Prusik pulley.
The Petzl MINDER is a high-strength pulley designed for rescue professionals to set up progress capture systems.
- Special side plates designed for use with a Prusik friction hitch in progress capture systems
- Large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- Rope compatibility: 7 to 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 51 mm
- Ball bearings: yes
- Efficiency: 97 %
- Maximum working load: 4 kN x 2 = 8 kN
- Weight: 295 g
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use