Petzl Grillon MGO
£167.40 – £170.40
The Petzl GRILLON MGO lanyard is used to make work positioning systems, to complement a fall-arrest system. Its length can be very easily and precisely adjusted as necessary for comfortable positioning at the work station. Connector with very large gate opening is ideal for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars. The Petzl GRILLON MGO is available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m.
- Easy to use: the fine adjustment system allows length to be precisely adjusted for comfortable positioning at a work station
- Used in single mode on the harness ventral attachment point when the anchor is located above the user, so that the load is comfortably distributed between the belt and leg loops. Length is adjusted by operating the handle, while holding the free end of the lanyard
- Ends equipped with a plastic sheath that holds the connector in place and protect the rope from abrasion
- Comes with an MGO connector with very large gate opening for connection to metal structures
- Available in two lengths: 2 and 3 m. Lanyard length is immediately identified by a colour-coded label at the connector end
- Replacement ropes available here: Grillon MGO Replacement Rope
- The Petzl Grillon is also available in 3 other versions – Grillon, Grillon Hook, and Grillon Lifeline.
- Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminium
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.3, CSA Z259.11, CE EN 358, CE EN 12841 type C, EAC