Forged stainless steel glue-in bolt.
The Petzl Collinox is a 10mm x 70mm forged stainless-steel glue-in bolt with a textured stem for better application and adhesion of resin. This item comes as a pack of 10 (single units not sold separately). In order to make full use of the Petzl Collinox anchor, you’ll also need the Petzl Ampoule Collinox resin glue.
- Material(s): forged stainless steel
- Certification(s): EN 959
- Diameter: 10 mm
- Weight: 95 g
- Granite, gneiss higher than 80 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Hard limestone higher than 80 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Limestone and medium sandstone 80 MPa to 45 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Soft rock (soft sandstone, limestone) lower than 45 MPa: preliminary testing required
- Very high quality concrete (civil engineering structure) higher than 50 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Medium quality concrete from 25 to 50 MPa: preliminary testing recommended
- Length: 7 cm
- Drilling depth: 7-7.5 cm
- Drilling diameter: 12 mm
- Type of installation: G101AA00 glue (or other glues approved by Petzl)
- Sugested drying time: 40 min -> 10 h
- Resistance to cutting on concrete 50 MPa: 25kN
- Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa: 15kN
Please note: times above are given for Petzl Ampoule Collinox glue, so times may vary depending on the glue used and on the external environment.