Petzl Coeur Steel Hanger Plate (20 pack)
Standard steel hanger for interior uses or non-permanent installations.
Even the humble hanger plate gets an upgrade this year and in doing so goes a long way to solving the technical issues that have arisen as work at height techniques develop. Realising that people use hanger plates and bolts for a massive range of applications and in widely differing environments, the Petzl COEUR Steel Hanger Plate and the entire COEUR range have been overhauled, making it and its attachment bolt available in a range of materials.
For applications in low corrosion environments or where use is of limited duration, the COEUR STEEL hanger is made in a plain, untreated steel. For more general applications in what might be termed ‘normal’ outdoor environments, the COEUR STAINLESS hanger is made in high quality 316L stainless steel, as have previous models of COEUR hanger plates over the years. Where the environment may be less pleasant and damage to a ‘standard’ stainless steel item is of concern, the new COEUR HCR hanger will come into its own. Made from HCR 904 (High Corrosion Resistance) stainless steel, this version aims to address many of the corrosion issues faced in more extreme locations.
Regardless of material, all COEUR hanger plates now feature a revised profile for easy clipping and reduced connector wear. They also incorporate an anti-rotation system to help maintain correct orientation when installing and in use. To complement each COEUR hanger plate, a bolt of matching material is available; either pre-fitted (COEUR BOLT – STEEL/STAINLESS/HCR) or as a stand-alone item (BOLT – STEEL/STAINLESS/HCR).
“Standard steel hanger designed for interior uses or non-permanent installations. It is available for 10 or 12 mm diameter bolts.”
- Economical choice for low-corrosion environments
- Easy clipping:
– the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping
– the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- Available for 10 or 12 mm bolts
- Material(s): steel
- Certification(s): EN 795 A1, EN 959
Reference: P36AA 10
Diameter: 10 mm
Weight: 65 g
Guarantee: 3 years
Reference: P36AA 12
Diameter: 12 mm
Weight: 60 g
Guarantee: 3 years