£51.60 – £55.20
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents.
The Petzl ASCENSION handled rope clamp is designed for rope ascents and features an overmolded grip and ergonomic upper part for a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling with one or two hands. The ASCENSION handled rope clamp has a wide lower hole for easily attaching two carabiners for a lanyard and footloop.
- Designed for ascending a rope
- Simple to use, and effective:
– ergonomic moulded handle allows a comfortable yet powerful grip
– wide opening allows the handle to be easily grasped, even with thick gloves.
– ergonomic upper part to maximise power when pulling with two hands
– safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the ascender to help prevent snagging
– toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimises performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes…)
– wide lower hole allows the carabiners of the CONNECT ADJUST lanyard and FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD footloop to be easily attached
– upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
- Available in left-handed and right-handed versions
- Material(s): aluminium, stainless steel, plastic, rubber, nylon
- Weight: 165 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA