Lyon Adjustable Work Positioning Lanyard
£29.50 – £30.01
For those who need more flexibility, the Lyon Adjustable Work Positioning Lanyard offers two adjustable versions of 1mm diameter low stretch sewn terminated lanyards.
The addition of an easy to operate rope ‘buckle’ means that these lanyards have a variable length, enabling them to provide the same support or restraint feature in a variety of locations.
- Sewn terminated end loops for easy, snag-free connection
- Larger cross sectional area than tape, making them more hard wearing and resistant to damage
- Two length ranges available
- CE marked and certified to EN358
These lanyards are NOT designed to absorb energy
- On their own they must not be used to arrest a fall
- Webbing, wire or rope lanyards to EN354 must be used in conjunction with an energy absorber (e.g. EN355) for fall arrest
- It is mandatory that the combined length of lanyard, absorber and connectors does NOT exceed 2 metres when used for fall arrest
- Lanyards conforming to EN358 must not be used as part of a fall arrest system
140cm, 170 cm
Blue, Orange, Red, White, Black