Teufelberger Tutor HST (12 mm)
12 mm (red/yellow).
Please contact us for a quote.
“The coating of the cover and the core make TUTOR 12 mm very supple and water resistant. The highly twined 48-plait cover protects the load-carrying twisted core and strands for ergonomic handling. TUTOR 12 mm HST is certified to EN 1891 A and, in defined systems, to EN 353-2.”
- High quality polyamide
- Twisted, heat treated core
- Highly twined 48-plait cover > grippy, dirt resistant, abrasion proof
- High visibility due to orange coloring
- Suitable for use with Grip Rescue, Ropstop 2, and ASAP
- Certified with PETZL ASAP (B71 + B71AAA) and ASAP Lock (B71 ALU) according to EN 353-2
- Certified with TEUFELBERGER Ropstop 2+3 according to EN 353-2
- Certified with TEUFELBERGER Grip Rescue according to EN 353-2
- Core: Nylon
- Cover: Nylon
- Standard: EN 1891 A
- Braid: 48