Petzl Progress Adjust I
Single adjustable progression lanyard.
“Single adjustable progression lanyard allows continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard (rope ascent, traverse on a safety line…). Thanks to the ADJUST rope adjuster, the length can be quickly and easily adjusted. The connector is held in the correct position for easy clipping.”
- Adjustable single lanyard provides continuous connection during all types of progression when used with a second lanyard:
– rope ascent: the PROGRESS ADJUST I lanyard for attaching an ASCENSION handled rope clamp, allows adjustment of lanyard length when passing intermediate anchors
– moving along a fixed line: lanyards of the same length to facilitate progression
- Easy manipulation:
– very quick and precise length adjustment thanks to the ergonomic shape of the ADJUST rope adjuster
– facilitated clipping due to connector held in correct position
- Dynamic rope lanyard to limit the impact transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
- Used with one VERTIGO TWIST-LOCK auto-locking carabiner(1) Progression lanyards do not have energy absorbers. They thus should only be used if the fall factor is less than 1 (used below the ASCENSION handled rope clamp or anchor point).
- Material(s): aluminum, nylon, polyester, Dyneema, elastomer
- Length: up to 95 cm
- Certification(s): CE EN 358, EAC
Guarantee: 3 years