Climbing Technology QuickUp+ Hand Ascender
The Climbing Technology QuickUp+ Hand Ascender is a left or right-hand light alloy ascender handle with ergonomic rubber grip for climbing ropes. Perfect to use with the Chest Ascender EVO.
- new overmoulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistance to wear and tear;
- ergonomic grip, with support for index finger, for improved effective when polling during climbing;
- cam opening lever usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
- new steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.);
- two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a maglia rapide for an etrier;
- working load increased to 140kg.